Thursday, April 23, 2009

Culture Diversity

We had Embrace Cultures event the other day at the school I go to, through the event event I was thinking about how back in our countries of origin we don't have the blessing of being able to be in contact with a lot of cultures. Don't get me wrong I love our Culture especially the Palestinian one since I am Palestinian but still being in contact with the others is really fun and a good opportunity to learn.
One thing caught my attention though, that there was this Indian girl who identified her self as she was from Dubai which is not even a country. I thought it was kinda funny, maybe its just me but whenever anyone asks me where am I from I would answer from Palestine or Jordan although I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia.

No comments:

Post a Comment